viernes, 24 de septiembre de 2010

Writing a personality profile!
























































Roberto was born in Candelaria of Abangares, in Guanacaste. He lived there for  19 years but actually he lives in San Jose. He has one brother and one sister, that live in Guanacaste with his parents.

He likes listen to music, play soccer, and motocross ("but sadly, I don't have a motorcycle!")

He studied
Enterprise Computing at UCR. He decided to study a professional career because when he was in high school he was thinking in a new way to develop himself. "I saw a cousin studying and I tough that to study at college could be interesting and something new in my life". Curiously, he realized that he really likes to work with computers.

In this moment, he is working in CCSS IT Department, but he said that this is a stressful job, so he would like to work in an enterprise like Hewlett-Packard, "because it is a way to have more possibilities to grow professionally" .

Also, some of his personal goals are:...Continue learning English because is important to go to college again and increase job opportunities....Get a Mastery in Computer Engineering....Get married in December, next year.

He said that admires people who are loyal, but he hates people who are double-faced and talk with hypocrisy. 


When I was interviewing Roberto, I feel he was very confident and honest, and he brought the opportunity of to have an interesting conversation about his life. 

1 comentario: