
Gaby said that her “family is very important” for her, and she wants to help her parents, sister and brother, because now she has better opportunities.
She likes listen to music and watch movies, especially in the cinema.
When I ask what is your best decision ever? She said “To start high school in Costa Rican Scientific High School in San Ramón” and why? “Because it’s difficult to graduate from there and it’s a way to change expectations and the manner of see the life”. Also she liked the opportunity to meet interesting people like teachers and partners.
When she finished high school she had a very common problem in Costa Rica, caused by stereotypes.
She wanted to study mechanics engineering but her father didn’t agree with the idea, so she decided to change to systems engineering.
Besides that, her father didn’t like the idea of go to San José or Cartago to study, because it’s dangerous and it will require a lot of money.
Gaby studied in the TEC (Tecnológico de Costa Rica) and she worked at Intel for her graduation project , fortunately few months ago when she finished the project, she was hired.
Related with Gaby’s goals, when we talked about her job she said “I like to work at Intel. I would like to get a Mastery, get a better position in the company and to do trips.” Also “I want my own family, but in around seven years.” and finally she is saving money because she wants to go to Switzerland to visit an aunt that lives there.
She admires when people is helpful in all areas and she dislikes bigheaded people.
To conclude, I see in Gaby a person with clear ideas, smart, approachable, humble and kind. I think, if Gaby is your friend you can trust her.
Roberto Sequeira.
Hi Gaby!
ResponderEliminarBetween you and Roberto, this turned out very nice and well-written. The only thing that caught my attention right away was the "his" in the first sentence. Other than that, good work!
See you tomorrow,
Ryan
LOL. Little mistake
ResponderEliminar