I think this course was very interactive, with a lot of conversation exercises and practice about having a conversation. Also, I like the idea of to do a blog and post entries about English topics, this is a good way to improve writing. These English courses are good opportunities to be a good time learning and improve English skills.
However, we did n ´t use the book pretty much, so I think that could be a good idea to use more the workbook in classes or use it like small homework to practice more, and take advantage of this resource.
Hi Gaby,
ResponderEliminarThanks for the feedback. I agree about the workbook and the book in general. I know that we don't use it all of the time, but I also recognize that you students have to pay for them, so I try to base activities on the book at least part of the time. But you're right about the workbook. I know I mentioned some exercises people could do, but I'll try to make the assignments clearer in future classes.
Thanks again, and see you tomorrow,
Ryan